The Bernina Bernette Six pack serger presser foot Set fits Bernette Serger models B44, B48, and B64.
Included Serger Feet:
- Ribbon Couching foot – For couching narrow ribbon. With the help of the adjustable guide, ribbons of various widths can be guided precisely into the seam.
- Elasticator foot – The elasicator foot is best suitable for sewing projects with elastic bands. The Fabric can be aligned evenly and exact so the sewing of elastic bands for home furnishings, bathing or sports clothes goes smoothly. The elasicator foot is also optimal to create professional lingerie.
- Blindstitch foot – This foot is a specialist for working with blindhems. In one step the seam is sewn, and the edge is finished. Therefore, the blindstitch foot allows quick and Proper working and is ideal for creation of attractive blindhems on home furnishings and garments.
- Piping Foot – The piping foot is qualified for creating or sewing in braids, or even both actions in one step. That gives main points to home furnishings or garments.
- Beading and Sequin Foot – For creative work with beaded or sequin tapes up to a width of 4 mm. The side groove serves as a guide and for couching cords.
- Gathering foot – With the gathering foot single layers can be gathered evenly and simultaneously sewn on a smooth piece of fabric.
I love my new variety pack of pressure feet for my Bernette B64 Serger. Great value.