The BERNINA 720 makes sewing dreams come true!
The BERNINA 720 won over Swiss designer Mathias Ackermann right from the start: "Working with a BERNINA has an inspirational effect on my designs. I love working with the BERNINA 720, and not just because of its well-engineered technology. Features such as the threader and the BERNINA Stitch Regulator thrill me to bits. What’s more, its versatility inspires me with new ideas, and its user-friendliness is simply brilliant. It also sews the finest fabrics, effortlessly.
Quiet & precise sewing
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew & embroider for longer periods of time
- More time for your creativity
The BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 5.5 mm in width with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The bobbin holds 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
Choose & save the perfect stitch
- Alter stitch length or stitch width
- Alter the needle position
- Alterations of stitch details are remembered
Your personal settings can be saved and retrieved at will and the USB connection even allows you to import and export stitches and stitch patterns or combinations
Enough space for creativity
- Plenty of room for large projects
- Enough space for your creations
The extended free arm offers 10" right of the needle. Therefore, you will enjoy a grand sewing area for grand ideas.
Perfect tension for perfect stitches
- Ideal tension for each stitch type
- Achieve finest stitching results
- A BERNINA innovation
The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension adjusts the tension electronically to the selected stitch width, length, speed, and needle position on each penetration of the needle into the fabric.
Embroidery? Yes, she can!
- Embroidery capable
- Import designs via USB
- Embroidery mode via touch screen
With the B 720 you can easily position, mirror, rotate and combine motifs. The Check function lets you position the design precisely before embroidering.
Automatic features save time
- No manual cutting at the end of a seam
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- No manual lowering of the presser foot
Thread is cut automatically when you reach the end of a seam or a color change in embroidery. The presser foot lowers automatically at the beginning of a seam.
Machine Features and Specifications:
- Hook system: BERNINA Hook
- Maximum sewing speed (SPM): 1000
- Color touch screen: 4.3”
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Start/stop button (stitching without foot control)
- Maximum stitch width: 5.5"
- Maximum embroidery Area: 15.7" x 8.3"
- Onscreen editing of designs: positioning, mirroring, rotating, scaling, combining
- Position recall
- Machine weight 30.9 lb
- Machine size: 20.5″ / 8.4″ / 14.1″
- Pattern start/end function
- Pattern end programmable
- Stitch length maximum in mm: 6
- Maximum stitch width: 5.5
- Programmable Securing Function
- Pattern mirroring
- Free Hand System (FHS)
- Number of stitch patterns (incl. alphabet) total: 681
- Utility stitches total: 29
- Buttonholes (incl. eyelet) total: 11
- Automatic buttonhole length measuring system
- Automatic buttonhole
- Manual multi-step buttonhole
- Button sew-on program
- Darning programs: 2
- Decorative stitches total: 200
- Quilting stitches total: 32
- Cross-stitch programs: 14
- Sewing alphabets: 4
- Reverse sewing
- Reverse pattern foot
- Buttonhole foot with slide
- Zipper foot
- Open embroidery foot
- Straight- and CutWork stitch plate
- Freearm slide-on table
- Soft cover with pocket
- 3 spool discs
- 4 bobbins (1 bobbin in the bobbin case)
- 2 foam pads
- Seam ripper
- Height compensation tool
- Selection of needles
- Screwdriver red
- Screwdriver torx
- Angular torx wrench
- Power cable
- Foot control
- Seam guide, right
- Knee lifter
- Touchscreen pen
- Sewing machine oil
- Bernina accessory box
- 2 Years: in the case of electrical parts
- 5 Years: in the case of printed circuit boards
- 20 Years: in the case of mechanical parts from the date of purchase of the product.
- Full warranty information: https://www.bernina.com/en-US/Support-US/BERNINA-Warranty