Let your machine do the quilting for you! QuiltMotion QCT5 Pro is a computer automated quilting system that lets you create your masterpieces in steps as simple as select, place, and sew. QCT5 Pro gives you more creative control over your quilted patterns. Design and edit any pattern, even trace them from your favorite photographs. Create simple or intricate pantographs, and so much more!
With more user-friendly power placements, it's not even easier to go from choosing a pattern to stitching it out on our quilt. You'll love the new simplified pattern placement options that let you get your patterns just the way you want. QCT5 Pro implements powerful new tools like a built-in digital ruler for precise measurements as well as the ability to center your machine to exactly where it needs to be.
Creating and editing pantographs is even easier with Panto Stacker! Alternate rows, sizing, and number of patterns can all be edited in a few simple clicks. The included Pattern CAD gives you the power to bring any idea to life and be stitched with Quilter's Creative touch 5. Create quilting patterns from your favorite photographs! Quilter's Creative Touch 5 lets you import photos and trace your quilt patterns over them. And with Quilter's Creative touch 5, you can record and save any free–motion quilted patterns to use or edit later.
The included motor plate attaches to the machine carriage and accurately controls the motion of the sewing machine for precise pattern stitching. Let QCT5 do all the stitching for you and you'll get the perfect pattern, stitched exactly the way you imagined it every time!
Looking to get computerized quilting at an even more affordable price point? Check out the QCT5 Beginnings for a budget-friendly automated system that offers all of the essential features of computerized quilting.
|QCT5 Beginnings||QCT5 Pro|
|Computer automated quilting||*||*|
|Library of over 200 patterns||*||*|
|Continuous rows with PantoStacker™||Limited||*|
|Open patterns of different file types||*||*|
|Easy pattern sizing, rotating and flipping||*||*|
|Batch import and convert other file types||*||*|
|Easy edge-to-edge quilting||*||*|
|inForm: tutorials, help, and tips||*||*|
|Rulers and centering||*||*|
|Print any pattern or pantograph||*||*|
|Advanced Pattern Placements Options||*|
|Create and edit patterns with PatternCAD™||*|
|Design entire quilt layouts with QuiltCAD™||*|
|Record free-motion quilting as patterns||*|
|Create and save templates for future use||*|
- QCT5 software (with help files)
- Motor plate
- Tablet mount
- All necessary hardware
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Tablet stylus
- USB cables
- Surge protector
- Quick install guide
- Cable taming kit
- The following file types are compatible with QCT5: .gpf, .csv, .txt, .dxf, .hqf, .xy, .cmd, .qli, .qdata, .cqp, .tap, .ssd
- QCT5 only works on devices running Windows 7, 8, 10, or higher. It will not work with any version of Windows RT.
- A 1.66 GHz or faster processor is recommended.
- A device with at least 64 GB hard-drive space is recommended, with at least 2 GB available for installation.
- 2 GB or more of RAM is recommended.
- A full-size USB port is required. If your tablet uses a USB port to charge, it must have a second USB port to plug into QCT5. *A tablet is the preferred device (not included).
- The included tablet mount will hold tablets with screen sizes from 10 to 12 inches.
- Internet connectivity is necessary for software registration, activation, and card access benefits.
- Screen resolution or 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended.