Premier Package Includes:
- 6 Piece Optional Quilting Foot Set
- 4 Packs Needles
- 20 Bobbins
- Baby Lock Sewed 60 Day Trial
Baby Lock Jazz II Quilting and Sewing Machine:
You may think the Baby Lock Jazz II quilting and sewing machine is the same old song at first, but it gets into the groove with its own melody right away. The Jazz II comes with everything a quilter would want; plus, the features you need on a utility stitch machine to get the job done – all at an affordable price!
The Baby Lock Jazz II quilting and sewing Machine features include:
- Large 12" Workspace
- 28 Built-In Stitches
- Programmable Needle/Up Down
- 1,000 Stitches Per Minute Speed
- Built-In Needle Threader
- Hands-Free Presser Foot
12" CREATIVE SPACE
Making a larger quilt or working on a bulky project? No problem. The Jazz II has an expanded throat space that gives you plenty of room to work comfortably.
PROGRAMMABLE NEEDLE UP/DOWN BUTTON
You can choose to have your needle start in the up or down position, eliminating interruptions and making it easier to complete your projects faster. It's the perfect option for chain piecing and appliqué!
LARGE REVERSE LEVER
We've increased the size of a standard reverse lever, making it easier to get your hand on it without taking your focus off your work.
BUILT-IN NEEDLE THREADER
With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use. There’s no guesswork, no near-misses and no frustration!
QUICK-SET/TOP LOADING BOBBIN
No more struggling with bobbin changes midway through a project. Simply drop in a new bobbin, pull your thread through the guide and Jazz does the rest.
AUTOMATIC BOBBIN WINDER
The built-in bobbin winder seat holds your thread in place and then stops automatically when the bobbin is full. It couldn’t be easier.
HANDS-FREE PRESSER FOOT
Keep both hands free for sewing large quilts. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes—or hands—off your project.
28 BUILT-IN STITCHES, 1000 STITCHES PER MINUTE
With 28 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7 mm, Jazz is well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights. Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
- 12” Workspace to the right of the needle
- Sews up to 1,000 SPM
- 28 Built-in stitches including a one-step buttonhole
- 6 LED lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Pattern selection and dial indicator window
- Needle up/down Button
- Needle Stop Position Button
- Needle threader
- Stretch stitch capabilities
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7 mm
- Stitch length 0.0 mm – 4.0 mm
- Thread tension dial
- Hands-free presser foot
- Drop feed for free-motion stitching
- Needle plate with markings in inches and millimeters
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable needle with 24 positions
- Twin needle sewing capabilities with straight stitch
- Quick-set, top-loading bobbin
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Free arm
- Side thread cutter
- Reverse sewing lever
- Accessory tray with two storage compartments
- Knee Lift
- 9 feet (8 are snap-on)
- Quilting Guide
- Bobbins (4)
- Vertical spool pin
- Machine dust cover
Warranty: 25 yrs. limited, 10 yrs. parts,5 yrs. electrical, 1 yr. labor
Learning yo use it.
Programmable Needle Up/Down on the Baby Lock Jazz II
Change sewing direction and pivot corners with ease on the Bab...
Needle Positioning Button on the Baby Lock Jazz II
Quilt like a pro on the Baby Lock Jazz II when you engage the ...
Large Reverse Lever on the Baby Lock Jazz II
The increased size of the standard reverse lever on the Baby L...
12" of Creative Space on the Baby Lock Jazz II
The Baby Lock Jazz II is perfect for projects of any size or t...