Who We Are
Premier Stitching is one of the largest sewing specialty dealers in America. We have been in business for over 30 years and continue to grow and expand. We sell most major brands and offer an excellent assortment in a wide range of prices. We continue to add new products daily that we feel will help to fulfill our customers' wants and needs.
Our warehouse is stocked with thousands of sewing machines, accessories, notions, threads, fabrics, parts and cabinets. Buy with confidence that your order will ship our quickly. In the rare instances where products become unavailable, we will state the availability of the item in its description. If you do not see a product you are looking for please email us, or call toll free at 1-800-229-8889. Not all in-stock items are currently on this site and special orders are welcomed.
Please note: All availability is subject to change without notice. Call or email us for the most up-to-date availability. The time-frame listed is accurate for the most part, but sometimes items do go out of stock before the posted availability can be changed.
All orders are processed through a secure server for your protection. Pricing and shipping times are the same regardless of whether you order online or by phone. To order by phone, simply call us toll free at 1-800-229-8889. Orders can also be placed by mail. Our mailing address is:
700 S Bryan Ave, Bryan, Texas 77803
All questions will be answered promptly and in detail.
By ordering products from our store (online, by phone, or by mail), you are agreeing to our store policies.
Why Buy From Us
- We appreciate you, the customer, and we always treat our customers with the greatest consideration and courtesy.
- We'll be here tomorrow. Our business has been headquartered in Bryan/College Station, Texas for over thirty years.
- We are a member of the Better Business Bureau of the Brazos Valley and Deep East Texas.
- Your order will be filled accurately and shipped promptly. We have thousands of products in stock. We have been selling online since 1999.
- We are authorized for the brands we sell; therefore, not only will we back up your purchase, but the manufacturer will as well.
- You won't pay too much. Our volume buying and low overhead assures you of a low price and top quality products.
- You'll help someone less fortunate. We have donated hundreds of sewing machines to worthy causes that sew for the homeless, cancer patients, newborns, even to provide skills training for inner city youth as well as young women in other countries across the globe. We all have the ability to be a blessing to others in one way or another.