Baby Lock Solaris Vision Sewing Embroidery & Quilting Machine
The future of creativity has arrived with the Solaris Vision sewing, embroidery, and quilting machine. The Solaris Vision’s built-in IQ Visionary™ Projector vividly displays stitches and embroidery designs on your fabric for perfect placement. Choose from numerous built-in designs or use the IQ™ Designer and IQ Intuition™ App to create your own designs by drawing, scanning or wirelessly transmitting. Make your quilting visions a reality using the large 10-5/8” x 10-5/8” hoop perfect for quilt blocks and the beautiful built-in patterns for edge-to-edge quilting. The Solaris Vision is truly the future of sewing.
The Baby Lock Solaris Vision sewing, embroidery, and quilting machine features include:
- IQ Visionary™ Projector
- Design Database Transfer
- 10-5/8" x 16" and 10-5/8" x 10-5/8" Hoop Sizes
- IQ Intuition™ Monitoring App
- IQ™ Designer
- End Point Setting for Sewing
- 901 Built-In Designs
- 1514 Built-in Stitches
IQ VISIONARY™ PROJECTOR- PRECISE EMBROIDERY PLACEMENT
While in embroidery mode, choose from three different projection backgrounds (black, grey or white) based on fabric choices to see your design clearly. The needle drop laser is displayed in a point or a “T” pattern for an even more precise placement.
10-5/8" X 16" & 10-5/8" X 10-5/8" HOOP SIZES
The 10-5/8" x 16" (272mm x 408mm) hoop is Baby Lock’s largest hoop yet. It makes it possible to stitch out your biggest embroidery designs with fewer rehoopings. The 10-5/8" x 10-5/8" (272mm x 272mm) hoop size is perfect for quilt blocks.
IQ™ DESIGNER AND IQ INTUITION™ POSITIONING
Create your own designs and quilt motifs with ease. Draw directly on the screen, scan in your favorite artwork, upload an existing file using a USB drive, or wirelessly send artwork to your machine from your smart phone using the IQ Intuition Positioning App. Your art will be instantly converted for embroidery!
END POINT SETTING FOR SEWING
Achieve perfect stitches using the built-in camera and end point sewing stickers. Simply place the sticker where you want your stitch to the end, activate the endpoint sewing feature and sew with confidence!
Create beautiful edge-to-edge quilting projects using the 10 built-in patterns. Enter a few measurements, select a hoop, specify flip options, and the Solaris Vision sets up your entire quilt. The on-screen instructions and design projections guide you every step of the way for quilts measuring up to 118" x 118".
13" TO THE RIGHT OF THE NEEDLE
With an unprecedented 13" to the right of the needle for an impressive 65 square inches of workspace, Solaris Vision gives you plenty of room to comfortably work on larger projects and full-size quilts.
ENHANCED QUILT BORDERS AND SASHING
Create beautiful quilt borders and sashing with unmatched precision using the 30 patterns and two shapes. Enter a few measurements, and the Solaris Vision does the necessary calculations for you. The on-screen instructions guide you every step of the way for quilts measuring up to 118" x 118".
LARGE-CONNECT EMBROIDERY PATTERNS
Embroider large, stunning patterns in three connecting segments using the camera to precisely align each segment.
DESELECT REGION (NO SEW SETTING)
Deselect regions of a design to preview and stitch the design with fewer colors.
LONG STITCH EMBROIDERY PATTERNS
Stitch unique, decorative designs with long, overlapping stitches.
FILL COUCHING ALPHABET
Stitch dimensional couched letters, characters and designs.
QUILTING AROUND AN EMBROIDERY PATTERN
Add stippling, echo quilting, or any of the 48 Decorative Fill patterns from IQ Designer around a selected design. Line spacing, distance and frame size are all easily adjustable
By using Design Database Transfer, you can easily send your designs from your computer to the machine. Also, when WLAN connection is enabled, you will receive notifications when new updates are available for your machine.
IQ INTUITION™ MONITORING APP
Keep track of your project’s progress with this convenient feature that alerts your phone when the bobbin needs to be changed, if a thread breaks, if a thread needs to be changed and when stitching is done.
CAMERA DETECTING BUTTONHOLE FOOT
The camera automatically senses pre-set points on the buttonhole foot, providing an accurate, better sew out. The two-piece foot secures the fabric, preventing slippage.
NEEDLE PLATE WITH PUSH BUTTON RELEASE
Switching out plates has never been this easy – just simply touch a button. No tools are needed! The needle plate also features a variety of new markings for better placement, alignment, and accuracy.
10.1" CAPACITIVE TOUCHSCREEN
The Solaris Vision’s camera automatically senses pre-set points on the buttonhole foot, providing an accurate, better sew out. The two-piece foot secures the fabric, preventing slippage.
BUILT-IN DESIGNS, BUILT-IN FONTS, DECORATIVE FILLS, UTILITY STITCHES, & MORE
Make every project uniquely yours with 901 built-in embroidery designs, 1514 built-in stitches including 184 utility stitches and 527 decorative stitches, 48 decorative fills, 38 fonts, and more!
Match your project’s sharp angles or create mitered corners with Solaris Vision’s Stitch Tapering function. With 12 angle settings, three ending methods, and 20 decorative stitches, you can customize a variety of sewing projects.
INCLUDED EMBROIDERY ACCESSORIES
The Solaris Vision's embroidery accessories include 4 embroidery hoops, a scanning frame, a new fine-tipped stylus, and other great accessories to help you create. For a full list, refer to the machine manual.
INCLUDED SEWING ACCESSORIES
The Solaris Vision's sewing accessories include 17 presser feet, easy-lock accessory case, knee lifter, advanced multi-function foot control, 2-thread king spool stand, and other great accessories to help you create. For a full list, refer to the machine manual.
PERFECT SEWING PLACEMENT
The Solaris 2 uses a variety of guideline markers and grids for perfect placement. While in sewing mode, switch between three different laser colors (red, green and white) for better visibility based on fabric choices. Single, double, angles and grid lines are ideal for piecing precision, stitch adjustment and aligning starting points and very wide stitches.
- WXGA IPS TFT LCD Color Touch Screen Technology
- Mpeg-4 movie/video play function
- IQ Visionary™ Projector
- Projects your embroidery design in a 3" x 5" (7.6cm x 12.7 cm) area
- Advance and select stiches from projection using the Dual Function Stylus
- Select background color from projection using Dual Function Stylus
- Set width, length and left/right shift
- Projection of Guide Beam, Grid and Needle Beam for precision alignment of stitches
- NeedleCam™ Digital Camera for embroidery and sewing positioning with faster scanning
- Precise Touch Positioning™ using NeedleCam
- Camera detecting buttonhole foot with stabilization plate
- IQ™ Designer with paper holding frame for image scanning
- 2 scanning modes
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting for 13" area of brighter true color LED lighting on the needle and work area with 5 settings
- 2 (Type A) USB 2.0 drives
- SD Card Slot
- Wireless Wi-LAN Function
- Directly download update files to machine
- IQ Intuition™ Monitoring
- IQ Intuition™ Positioning
- Design Database Transfer
- Palette 11 pattern transfer to embroidery and IQ Designer
- NeverMiss™ Automatic Advanced Threading System
- Digital Dual-Feed System
- Advanced Pivoting Feature and Automatic Fabric Sensor System
- Automatic sensors
- Embroidery and sewing speed up to 1,050 spm
- Precise tracking system on embroidery carriage
- Resume mode for Embroidery and IQDesigner
- Programmable shutoff capabilities
- Eco power mode
- Advanced Multi-Function Foot Control
- 901 built-in embroidery designs
- 355 Baby Lock design exclusives
- 35 Sewlebrity designs
- 15 Buttonhole embroidery designs in 5 sizes
- 15 Buttonhole embroidery frame designs
- 244 Large decorative stitch designs
- 30 Quilting Border Patterns in 3 categories
- 40 Couching patterns
- 5 Large-connect designs
- 10 Motif designs
- 10 Long-stitch designs
- 6 Large applique designs
- 140 Frame combinations
- 38 font styles
- Embroiders up to 10 5/8" x 16" (272mm x 408mm) embroidery field
- 10 5/8" x 16" hoop has new locking mechanism and silicone side grips for slip-free fabric support
- Memory capacity approximately 10MB
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 750,000 stitches per design and 127 color changes
- Color Visualizer with favorite color selections
- WXGA IPS TFT Color LCD Touch Screen showing numerous features
- 9-Point trial to check position
- Starting point key for instant alignment of characters or patterns
- Alternate bobbin case for pre-wound bobbins
- Customize embroidery pattern and thumbnail background colors (66 options)
- On-screen grid
- Cuts jump stitches (with on/off capability)
- Embroidery frame clearance setting for easy bobbin changes
- Embroider without removing the foot control
- Compatible with optional W+ Needle Beam Foot and mouse
- Dual Stylus and Holder
- Fine-tipped stylus
- Adjustable knee lifter with 3-position handle
- Advanced multi-function foot controller
- 1/4" Quilting foot with a guide
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Camera Detecting Buttonhole with stabilization plate foot
- Couching Dual Feed Sole foot
- Compact Digital Dual-Feed System foot
- Embroidery foot “W”
- Embroidery couching Y foot
- Free-motion echo foot
- Free-motion open toe quilting foot
- Free-motion quilting foot
- General purpose zigzag foot
- Advanced monogramming N+ foot
- Overcasting foot
- Straight Stitch foot
- Zipper foot
- Easy-lock accessory case for presser foot storage with 3 interchangeable trays
- 2 Thread king spool stand for larger cones
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Bobbin case and cover for embroidery
- Bobbin Covers with and without markings
- Alternate bobbin case for use with pre-wound bobbins
- Bobbin center pin
- Embroidery bobbin thread Bobbins
- Embroidery Positioning Stickers (2 Sheets)
- White needle calibration stickers
- Multi-position screwdriver
- Presser foot adaptor
- Seam ripper
- Eyelet Punch
- Spool nets (2)
- Foot control
- Twin needle
- Scanning frame with magnets
- 10-5/8" x 16" (272mm x 408mm) hoop
- 10-5/8" x 10-5/8" (272mm x 272mm) hoop
- 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm) hoop
- 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) hoop
- Yarn guide for sewing couching
- Yarn guide for embroidery couching
- Yarn threader
- End-point stickers (4 sheets, 243 stickers per sheet)
Warranty: 25 yrs. limited, 10 yrs. parts, 5 yrs. electrical, 1 yr. labor