Handi Quilter Moxie with 8 Foot Loft Frame
Now every stitch can be yours—from pieced top to finished quilt. You’ll find 15 inches of free-motion freedom in the new HQ Moxie™ longarm quilting machine. Forget basting with pins or cramming quilts through a domestic machine. Get to stitching quickly with straightforward features, easy-to-use controls, and the space to get creative. Practical features and optional accessories make this simple, spunky longarm the perfect quilting machine to customize and make your own.
Handi Quilter Moxie Features:
- 15-inch throat space and high-resolution, full-color display
- Includes Handi Quilter 8 Foot Loft Frame
- 1,800 stitches per minute; 4-18 stitches per inch
- Choose from Cruise or Precision stitch regulation or Manual Mode
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- Compatible with all interchangeable Handi Feet
- Built-in LED lighting to illuminate quilting space
- USB port for easy software updates
- Features 3D interactive assembly instructions with the BILT app
Handi Quilter 8 Foot Loft Frame
The versatile HQ Loft™ Frame features the essentials of a professional quilting frame system and optional accessories to create a personalized quilting experience.
- The 8-foot HQ Loft Frame extends easily to a 10-foot length with the optional 2-Foot Extension Kit
- Height-adjustable table can be customized for any quilter
- Choose from two different loading modes: High (for a standard “quilt in the trough” experience, useful for beginners) or Low (for better visibility when using rulers)
- Made of high-quality, powder-coated steel for a firm base for longarm quilting
- Ratcheted-pole ends hold quilt firmly for perfect stitching
- Comes ready to quilt! Two side clamps and heavy-duty 3-piece leader set included
Handi Quilter, Inc. warrants this Product for a period of ten (10) years against defective materials and/or workmanship, five (5) years on electrical components and mechanical failure, and ninety (90) days FREE parts and labor.