Janome Straight Stitch Foot for 9mm Machines
The straight stitch foot is often used on very fine or very heavy fabrics. This particular foot is flat on the underside to provide an even pressure against the feed dogs and it has a rounded needle hole which offers the benefit of more support around the needle to prevent skipped stitches and puckering.
For use with:
- Horizon Memory Craft 12000
- Horizon Memory Craft 14000
- Horizon Memory Craft 15000
- Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition
- Horizon Memory Craft 8900QCP Special Edition
- Horizon Memory Craft 9400QCP
- Memory Craft 9900
- Skyline S5
- Skyline S7
- Skyline S9
I am a quilter and this foot is PERFECT for piecing blocks with small pieces of fabric. It has more surface to hold the fabric against the dog feet, eliminating puckering and the ends of triangles going down into the needle hole. I highly recommend this foot!! It’s a game changer.