Janome Wide Pintucking Foot for 9mm Machines
Use the Janome Wide Pintucking Foot for 9mm Machines along with twin needles to sew evenly spaced pintucking on soft, lightweight fabrics.
Pintucks are often associated with Heirloom Sewing especially children's clothes and christening gowns. But they can also give a whole new dimension to other aspects of sewing such as bed linen, table linen and other home furnishings.
Pintucks are tiny 'false tucks' created by sewing parallel rows of stitching using a 2mm twin needle. Using a Pintuck foot with the twin needle helps to space the tucks an equal distance apart. This foot has 5 grooves on the underside through which the pintucks can ride as you sew the adjacent rows.
How to use the Pin Tuck foot:
- Set the machine on the straight stitch.
- Set the thread tension 7-9, the stitch length 1.8-2 and the width 0.
- Use with light and medium weight fabrics.
- Stretch the cloth in the front and back as you sew while guiding the pintuck previously sewn into the groove on the bottom of the Pintucking foot.
For use with:
- Horizon Memory Craft 12000
- Horizon Memory Craft 14000
- Horizon Memory Craft 15000
- Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition
- Horizon Memory Craft 8900QCP Special Edition
- Horizon Memory Craft 9400QCP
- Memory Craft 9900
- Skyline S5
- Skyline S7
- Skyline S9